Thursday, July 31, 2008

30 Days of Praise: Day 30...

I would have never guessed when I started what topics would be covered or how well they would reflect how random I truly am. Over the last 30 Days here have been my praises:

1. Faith
2. Shadows
3. Freedom
4. Media
5. Singlesness
6. My Parents
7. Passion
8. Gray
9. New Stuff
10. Babies!
11. Cello (Chell-low)
12. Love (aka Danielle and Rad's wedding)
13. Psalms
14. Taco Tuesday
15. Emotions
16. Creativity
17. Facebook
18. Experimenting
19. Sunblock
20. Lisa Bee!
21. Edginess
22. Spontaneity (aka Janine)
23. Pain
24. Rest
25. Peace and Quiet
26. Epiphany
27. Worship
28. Rock My World (aka Earthquake Survival)
29. Silliness

And my final praise (of this posting, not forever) is... my future.

There are so many things I still desire out of life. It is so ease to bring those to God as a prayer request... instead I bring them as a praise. God I praise you for...
... my new place to live
... my job
... my husband
... my family
... my husband's family
... my children
... my grandchildren
... my friends
... my healings
... my finances
... my losses
... getting me through the toughest times
... celebrating with me through the happiest times
... my eternity with You
... MY FUTURE!

No comments: