Sunday, December 30, 2007

Turning 30 - Part 2

Cedar Spring Baptist Church



This church is extremely special to me. Inside this church I have some of my earliest childhood memories. From apple bobbing at the fall festival to countless Wednesday night dinners to getting in trouble for singing "Like a Virgin" in the fellowship hall. Cedar Springs was organized in 1786 and has a rich history. I remember being a part of it's 200th anniversary in 1986. The most precious memory of all is sitting and praying to receive Christ as my personal Savior and then 3 days later getting baptized. I was six years old at the time. It was truly a defining moment in my life.

Cedar Spring Baptist Church

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Some more pics:

In case you are wondering... this is the spring:

1 comment:

Riley said...

Love the video, Tina! See you Thursday.