Saturday, July 26, 2008

30 Days of Priase: Day 25 - Peace and Quiet


Ok so I know this kinda goes with yesterday's praise... but it was been a wonderful day of just peace and quiet. It has been a long time since I have have a house to myself. I have cherished today. I made myself at home in the house where I am currently living. Usually I confine most of my activities to my room, so this was a treat. Today I did 6 loads of laundry, made a brief trip to Target and the grocery store, made a delicious breakfast and lunch (I had lunch leftovers for dinner), watched a movie on the biggest tv in the house and sat and read for hours on end.

Don't get me wrong... I could not do this every day... but it has been nice today. I will have a similar day tomorrow until a cookout. I do look forward to seeing people, but for now... I will enjoy the peace and quiet.

No comments: