Thursday, July 17, 2008

30 Days of Praise: Day 16 - Creativity


This 30 Days of Praise is really calling me to be creative. It is great!! As I go through the day I look around through the lens of "What can be my praise today?" Though the posts may not seem extremely creative to others... they are to me (in varying amounts). I am trying to paint a larger picture of who I am in Christ through this process. I am able to show how I am serious and thoughtful, but also just plain silly and random... and sometimes all in one post! Like Day 15... If you look carefully... I was actually crying moments before those pictures, so even though I am looking happy and inquisitive... I was actually still sad. Now that is talent!! I am trying to balance it all and still have some weighter issues that I need to give over to praise. (Pun intended, but you won't get it until a later post.) I praise God for my mind and heart. Hope to use it in a manner pleasing to Him and entertaining to you!

Matthew 22:37 - Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'

(oh... the artwork above is a TiNA orginal. That was how I doodled in my classes at Full Sail.)

Also I am going to enter this entry to Los' Creative Chaos. For more information about that see here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why were you crying?