Wednesday, July 16, 2008

30 Days of Praise: Day 15 - Emotions




15 Days into this 30 Days of Praise... and I have already been through so much. Going into this I knew there was some big stuff this month. I knew about Danielle's wedding and needing to find a new place to live. There are other things going on as well. It has been an emotional roller coaster. Anyone who has known me for more than one meeting (and sometimes that is enough) knows that I can be extremely emotional (especially when overwhelmed).

It has been a long road and will continue to be of learning that it is ok to have these emotions, but I must function with them. They cannot paralyze or trap me. In order to do that... I, like with everything else, have to give them over to the only one who can help: Jesus :)

People brought anybody with an ailment, whether mental, emotional, or physical. Jesus healed them, one and all. (Matthew 4:23, part of it, The Message)

No comments: