Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Days of Blah... Day 25 to I have no idea!

I have no idea what day I am on the diet. All the days have kinda jumbled together. Then for the last 4 days I have had a viral infection. I do have to say being sick and not being able to have your comfort foods have been difficult (like grilled cheese, chicken noodle soup, crackers, and sprite).

Though that has not been as difficult as staying at home for 4 days watching the Food Network. I am so excited to add a few more ingredients to my cooking and try some new recipes. I see how to make them healthier... I am not craving junk food... just different food. I am a little tired of the vegetables on this plan, though the protein I have been alright with... I am wanting to add back some beef into my life.

I do not know how being on the diet has effected my illness or getting well. I have tried to be smart about it. I have made sure to make a fruit serving an orange everyday for the Vitamin C. This illness has not effected my stomach as much as my throat and sinus. I have also had hot green tea almost every day which has been great on the sore throat. Seeing I am not being as active as normal, I have not noticed any loss.

I am feeling mostly better and cannot wait to reengage with life. Especially since this is my birthday week.

No comments: