Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am lame

Ok... I admit it. I am lame. There are tons more people in my life whose love is blogworthy. I'll continue my 40 Days of Blog Loving, but will not do it consecutively. :)

I am going to add a new column to my blog though that some might like and others will think pointless. For my new job I want to stay up on current technology as impossible as that is. So once a week I hope to spend atleast 2 hours exploring a new site, tool, place online. Then I will write a "first impressions" here on my blog. I may be way behind the times at first...I have a lot of catching up to do while I was growing fat and happy on just Facebook and Twitter. Now I need to expand my world and become that inner geek! Thinking I will call this series "Tech Tina", because I like 4 letter words that start with the letter T (I don't think there are any bad ones... if there are... I am sorry... not the intent).

No comments: