Sunday, June 01, 2008

If you haven't guessed yet...

I think I am addicted to boba. I usually have boba once a week and drive about 10 miles away to go to the best place to get it. There are other boba places closer, but I have become a boba snob. Also... I think this is my 3rd or 4th post about boba. I don't know of any other topic (besides movies and singles) that I have posted on that many times lately.

Here is the final straw. Last night after craving boba and realizing I could not make it to Lollicup before closing, I went onto http://www.bobateadirect.com/ and ordered some boba for me to make at home. With gas prices I think this will be the cheapest way to maintain the addiction as long as the boba is of good quality. I also ordered taro powder. The prices seemed really good, though shipping seemed a bit high. I'll let you know how it is when I get it. Since I know you care so deeply for my addiction :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

But is it really "the final straw..."

Sorry - bad joke.

Let us know how the homemade stuff tastes. Not a bad idea!

Lisa Marie said...

Oh, Tina...dear, sweet Tina...there are so many better things to spend time and money on. Let go of the boba....