Friday, May 30, 2008

Movie Marathons

This week I did an impromptu LOTR marathon. For all of those out there not in to movies... that is a Lord of the Rings marathon. I was looking through my DVD collection and saw a few more possible Marathons. Here are the ones I came up with:

1. Jane Austen: Sense & Sensibility, Persuasion, Pride & Prejudice (2 versions!!), Emma, Mansfield Park (could even throw in Clueless and Bridget Jones for modern day remakes of Jane Austen, if desired)
2. Harry Potter: Movies 1-5
3. Matrix: 1-3
4. The Simpsons: this would be my longest marathon seeing I own seasons 3-10
5. British Flicks: All the Jane Austen listed above & Bridget Jones 1&2, About a Boy, Love Actually, Notting Hill, Gosford Park, Johnny English, Bend it Like Beckham,
6. M Night Shyamalan: Signs, Unbreakable, The Sixth Sense
7. Movies that have "prince" in it: Princess Diaries 1&2, The Prince and Me, The Prince of Egypt, The Princess Bride
8. Dance movies: Center Stage, Save the Last Dance, Shall We Dance
9: Superhero/super powers: X2, Spiderman 1, Daredevil, The Incredibles

I have done #s 1, 2, 7, and 8 many times before :) #7 is probably my favorite!

No comments: