Thursday, August 24, 2006

Balancing Act

Oh it is true that life is constantly a balancing act. As long as the me side has no weight and the God side has it all... you should be fine. I know that, but it is so hard. I am currently unemployed. I want to enjoy this time of rest I have been given and know that God will supply all my needs. At the same time I feel like I should really be looking hard for my next job. I want to go out and spend money, but I don't have much and not sure where and when my next paycheck will come. Does God want me to rest and enjoy the break... or look for a new job. If both (which I think is the right answer) how? OH well.... I will just do my best... and Lord please bless it. Let me know if I am out of balance :) Thank you for that amazing career you have lined up for me. Thank you for this time of rest to turn more to You.

No comments: