Friday, June 10, 2011

40 Days of PEACE: Day 2


TRUST

Truth: You please God when you trust Him in small ways.

Question:
What small step can I take today that will help me trust God more?

Say yes more. When asked to go to someone's house or party or event... I often say no. Most of the time I actually can go, but would prefer not to or just don't want to. But putting things out there and stepping out of my comfort zones grows me. It helps me trust God more. It helps me to expect more. It helps me to have positive and negative experiences from which I can learn.

It is funny how going to Rwanda or England or the Philippines= trustin God no problem. But knocking on my neighbors door (or opening the door when a neighbor knocks) is SO hard!

Trust and Obey... for there's no other way!

No comments: