Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Maintenance: Day -1

Ok, awesome story!! I was in grocery store and there was a woman next to me looking at the back of salad dressing labels. I could tell she was frustrated. I asked her if I could help her find something. She was looking for Walden Farms dressing b/c she was on day 2 of this diet called HCG and was having a really hard time. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! We talked for 5 minutes. I was able to encourage her, point her to sprouts and tell her what was good and not. then she invited me to her church! Wish I was that bold!! God is good... And even works through strangers in a grocery store!!

1 comment:

BNTonnu said...

For Asian night, have you ever tried Tofu Shirataki noodles ? I use the noddles in many of my recipes .
I am walking with the
Daniel plan for this year .
www.danielplan.com

God bless and with love.