Saturday, January 24, 2009

Been a little out of sorts lately. Here are the signs:

1. I haven't been writing blogs.
2. I haven't been taking pictures.
3. I have been on the computer way too much.
4. I have been spending more time alone.
5. I have felt criticized and unimportant.
6. I am using the word I too much!

Lord, Thank you for being there even when I feel like I am not. Thank you for being steady when I am weak. Thank you for loving me, when I don't. Your presence is true. Your love is pure. Your grace undeserved. Your hope, my hope. Whatever this funk is, let it pass and may I be closer to you when it does. Amen.

2 comments:

Aunt Robbie said...

Hey Tina,
I'm not sure how I got to your blog site (via friends of friends... and saw your name which I recognized from church and facebook)... But I want to let you know I appreciate your honesty...
I'm praying for you.
Robin

Anonymous said...

I hear ya Tina I'm in the same place. Prayin' for ya.