Thursday, October 23, 2008

Confessions: Me

I push myself harder than anyone else ever will
I am easily persuaded to be a fan of something (Go Gamecocks, The Office, HSM 3, Red, Twitter, and much much more)
I don't mind seeing, reading, hearing something I have heard before as long as it is entertaining
I love accents, but only as long as I can understand what they are saying
I like to travel and see new places, but I like to sleep in as well
I cannot stand waking up to light, much prefer sound
I am good at a lot of things, but only love doing few... and not always
Laziness is my biggest flaw, though not at work
I think I am extremely boring, but others don't seem to see it
It takes every ounce of my will power to not go really fast when I drive
Once I know a song... I cannot not sing along... if I have figured out an alto part... that is what I will sing
I know that I am so much more outgoing than I act

Umm... I am sure there is much more... those just were the first om come to mind

No comments: