Wednesday, September 17, 2008

40 Days of Love - Day 2: Ben


Ben came from India to intern with our post-college ministry in March. He is such a great guy (but don't tell him I said that!). To give up 2 years and leave your country for the first time without even really knowing where you are going. To live with strangers. To put up with Lisa and I with such good humor. Ok... he can know it... he's a great guy.

I love Ben's intelligence. Just bring up Chesterton or Lewis in his presence and watch his face light up! He knows so much. He likes to just call out my name for no reason... and I always answer "what?"... because I cannot tell if he is just saying my name or if he needs something. I think he thinks this is funny.

I know I frustrate him at times, but he is always so gracious. Thanks for putting up with me Ben. Ben, I know I am really m'okay... but you stick around.

(I promise not to just pick people from work.)

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Ben is the best!! I will just agree with all your 40DOL blogs....haha....