Saturday, June 07, 2008

I am really bad at...

Tonight as I reflect and realize that I have a whole day tomorrow with nothing planned... I realized that I am really bad at relaxing. I have trouble when it comes to just relaxing. When I have days like tomorrow I normally just spend the whole day in bed watching movies. I may leave the house to grab some dinner, maybe go see a movie. I am so uncreative. When I lived with Marti she use to take all these day trips. They engergized and renewed her. When I was fortunate enough to join her... they did the same for me. To relax does not mean I don't do anything... but I am so bad at coming up with the idea and energy to do it. That is definately a trait that my husband will need to possess. For now... I guess I better try and do a better job.

No comments: