Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I feel loved!

Yesterday was great!! Starting with my bathroom decorations. From the desk decorations to the endless visits due to the desk decorations, to all the post and comments, to being kidnapped and taken to Disneyland, to Riley showing up and us going to the Blue Bayou, to Janine, Marti, and Lisa C singing "Happy Birthday" from the Pirates ride to me in the Blue Bayou, to Marry Poppins saying "Happy Birthday, Tina" in her British accent.

But these videos take the cake... who can be cuter than Coates Kids??? (well... Maggie and Lacie, but I didn't get a video from them- did get some very precious Birthine cards... those are a mix of birthday and Valentine.)

Happy Birthday Tina

Add to My Profile | More Videos
Happy Birthday Tina Dance

Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, Tina, you are sooo loved!!!!

And deservedly, too.