Monday, December 24, 2007

Wagons East!

Heading back to the South this morning to spend Christmas with my parents. It is hard to leave my roommate here alone for Christmas day and her birthday, but she does have a friend coming over tomorrow and family of her own a few days after that. SO I hope she does not feel too lonely.

I do wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I did not get out or do a Christmas post this year (maybe I'll do it from my mac tomorrow). I am trying to cook up some fun for the blog for the 30 days leading up to my 30th birthday... so check back often for that!

I truly hope you feel the presence of Jesus Christ this season. I know I have gotten all caught up in the great tv shows and songs, but I did not get all caught up into Jesus until Christmas services yesterday. I hope you get to go to a great church service that will help refocus your attentions where they belong this Christmas. If you want to see the service I went to... it will be on Fox News here is the schedule:

December 24
11am PST (2pm EST)
6pm PST (9pm EST)
9pm PST (12 Midnight EST)

December 25
3am PST (6am EST)
11am PST (2pm EST)

You are not alone!! So don't act like you are. :) Merry Christmas and much love, TiNA

No comments: