Monday, October 09, 2006

Follow Up: First Day

Well... I finished my first day at my new job. It was a rather slow going day. The other guys on my team and my boss were out today. Another girl from the team did a great job of showing me around adn making me feel comfortable. It is sooo different from where I just left. Which is answered prayer. The atmosphere is extremely laid back and loving. I am sure as the days go on I will get to know more and more people. I have been forewarned that my big boss is going to suprise me in our staff meeting tomorrow and make me recall everyone on the team's names. I am going to try and one up it and also remember something about them. This is easier with the people I met today, but those I will meet quickly in the morning will be more difficult. I'll just do my best :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Your best is gonna knock 'em dead!