Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Career - Cross this one off my list!

The later part of the week last week I began to refocus my energy on a single women's curriculum project that was started last November. We started out pretty strong and I had a team that was meeting about every other week going through it and giving ideas and feedback. This team dwindaled and died quite a while back. I have continued working on the study, but just in spurts here and there. During this process I have learned one very important lesson. I should not be an author.

I am not saying that I do not have good ideas or even that I cannot communicate them via print. What I am saying is that I do not have the attention span and patience to write longer works. I am definately a blogger. My ideas come in spurts and are rather one sided. Having to think through my ideas from all angles and making sure they are clear... NOT ME! :) Good lesson to learn.

No comments: