Saturday, November 10, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites. When the bees stings. When I'm feeling sad. I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad.

My Family: (Who I will see in less than 2 weeks!!!)


My Roomates: (Who I just had a great breakfast with!)


My Co-Workers: (Who I will see Monday morning)


My SmallGroup: (Who I will see Monday night!)


Playing Cello: (Which I get to do next week a ton)


Disney: (Who knows I may go tomorrow)


Taking Pictures of Textures: (When it strikes my fancy)




And BLOGGING - Which I am doing right now!

5 comments:

Ella said...

Hi, I have a bit of a strange question for you. I'm also overweight, but I'm really in love with the cello, and would like to learn to play. My mother thinks that my weight may be a problem (carrying the instrument around, putting it between knees, ect) I was wondering, did you ever have a problem with any of these things? Could you give me advice?

Thanks for your time, and I really hope you can get back to me. :)

Ella, prinessella123456@yahoo.com

TiNA said...

Nope Ella. Never had problems. The email address you gave didn't work. Give me another and I can send more info.

Lisa Marie said...

Tina, I love this list of things you love! And...I know you would definitely make MY love list. You make the office, and the WORLD, a better place =) See you bright and early tomorrow!! xoxo.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that, try sweetxrefrain@hotmail.com

Thanks again,

Ella

E.Money said...

I LOVE your texture pics!!! And working with you! :)