Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Danielle!


Happy Birthday, Danielle!

I thank God for bringing you into this world and allowing us to be friends. Your heart, your words, your love are so special. I know I do not say thank you enough. When I read the passages below, you live these out for me. You are so grateful for God's love and you do trust in Him.

Psalm 13:5-6
5 But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
6 I will sing to the LORD,
for he has been good to me.


I am so looking forward to taking on the world with you at my side. Your humility and grace keep me in check. You are an amazing missionary, friend, mother, sister, and co-laborer. I love you!



1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thank you, my friend. I want to curl up and nestle into these warm words and your warm heart. God has been good to me and given me such wonderful friends like you. :-)